Set within 38 acres of idyllic Buckinghamshire countryside, Horwood Estate blends historic charm with 21st century convenience.
Whether you're hosting an elaborate reception, a private celebration, or a fully-themed evening. Licensed for both indoor or outdoor civil ceremonies our dedicated wedding planners can organise that special day from start to finish.
For your Perfect Day we include the following:-
• Red carpet for your arrival
• Red or Ivory carpet available for your ceremony.
• A dedicated wedding co-ordinator
• Use of Silver Cake Stand & Cake Knife
• Discounted accommodation rates for wedding guests
• White table linen & napkins
• Master of Ceremonies service
• Use of our Garden Games for those sunny days
Type of Cuisine:
Various. Bespoke menus available
Directions by car:
From Junction 13, the M1 Northbound
Leave the M1 at junction 13 and take the A421 (the main road) towards Milton Keynes, Bletchley and Buckingham
You will pass through roughly 15 roundabouts before you reach one with Mursley signed to your left
Go straight over this roundabout
Take the next road on your left signed for Little Horwood
Follow this road into Little Horwood, take the next road on your left signed Mursley, Leighton Buzzard and Horwood Estate
Horwood Estate is found just under a mile on your right and is accessible from Mursley Road, not Winslow Road - 14 miles from junction 13 of the M1
Directions by public transport:
Nearest station: Milton Keynes
The station is approximately 11 miles away or 20 minutes by taxi