Bradbourne House is delighted to announce that we will be hosting a wedding open day on Sunday 30th …
A very special occasion deserves a special location which is why the North Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & spa is the perfect venue for your wedding. The hotel is easily accessible off junction 20 of the M62 but set in its own grounds with views of the Pennine hills. It offers a perfect combination of experience, superb facilities and an impeccable service to guarantee you a day to remember, With three function suites with their own bars, Spa Naturel Health, Fitness and Beauty Club and 81 beautifully appointed bedrooms including a honeymoon suite, Norton Grange offers the complete wedding package.
Come along to our Wedding Open Day taking place on Sunday 12th June 2016 between 1pm and 4pm. It is the perfect opportunity to view our suites set as they could be for your special day.
There is no need to make an appointment and the wedding planner will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
The Norton Grange is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies and is experienced in holding same Sex Marriages and Civil Partnerships.
Our Grand Affair package includes the following
* Red Carpet and champagne welcome for the bride and groom
* Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening reception
* Master of ceremonies
* Your chosen wedding breakfast menu and evening buffet
* Chaircovers for the daytime guests
* A complimentary couples moment of tranquility massage
* 15% Discount on any spa treatments for the bride and groom
* One months membership of the leisure facilities
* Complimentary privilege bedroom for Bride & Groom or upgrade to the Bridal Suite, subject to availablity
* Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests
* Full drinks package to include bucks fizz on arrival, free pouring wine during the service of the meal and a glass of sparkline wine for the toast.
Spa Naturel, beauty and fitness facilities
The hotel can also offer hen packages in the hotels spa and golf packages for the stags.
Type of Cuisine:
News category: Events, Greater Manchester
Published: 9th March 2016
Come along to our wedding open day on Sunday 17th April between 1pm and 4pm. It is the ideal oppo…Read full article
Directions by car:
From the M62, exit at J20 and follow the A627 south towards Oldham. Take the first slip road (A664). At the next 2 roundabouts turn right to Castleton. The hotel is half a mile further along on the left. For Sat Nav use Only: enter M24 2UB(please note,the hotel is located on the left)
Directions by public transport:
Train : The nearest station is Castleton train station - 10 minute walk or short drive in taxi