The fairytale country house wedding venue to host your special day
Marriage is a journey and your wedding day is the start of the exciting times that await you. Finding â€˜the oneâ€™ may be thanks to fate, serendipity or just great luck; but, however, the stars have aligned, your wedding celebration has to feel as unique and personal as your relationship. Broadoaks Country House is all about delivering an experience that is as individual as the couple, and if you are in a position to get married sooner rather than later, then why wait?
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now to the date shown, and we can offer an amazing package to include:
– Exclusive use of Broadoaks and its grounds from 1pm until 11am the following day
– 16 luxury bedrooms for up to 32 adults
– Personalised â€˜Order of the Dayâ€™ paper delivered to each guest room
– Sparkling Elderflower Fizz Reception drinks for 32 guests
– Broadoaks Classic wedding buffet for 32 guests with half a bottle of wine per person
– Full Cumbrian Breakfast for 32 guests the following morning
– Â£250 Broadoaks spend voucher to use towards any extras that you might want on the day
Notes: We can accommodate up to 100 guests during the day for a ceremony and meal. Additional day guests are Â£25pp to include all items except accommodation and breakfast. Maximum evening guest numbers are 130.
SUPPLIER OFFER: Photography Offer from David Goodier Photography – Call me to check availability on 07921 724055 “Iâ€™m delighted to be able to offer a complimentary discount to late booking couples where Iâ€™m able to offer up to 8-hours attendance and my Digital Download option for just Â£600, thatâ€™s a whopping 35% OFF my usual Â£925 fee.”
You can request more information directly from Broadoaks Country House using the form below:
From the M6 Junction 36 join the dual carriageway A591. This takes you through to Windermere. Carry on past the Windermere Hotel staying on the A591 towards Ambleside. You will arrive at a mini roundabout, carry straight on (second turning off). Carry on along the A591 as far as the Esso garage on your left (Troutbeck Bridge). 50 yards past the garage on your right is a sign for Troutbeck and the Youth Hostel. This is Bridge Lane. Turn right here and go on up the lane for approximately 3/4 of a mile. You will see the entrance to Broadoaks on your right hand side.