Nestled right in the heart of Newcastle city centre, our hotel is the perfect year-round venue. The breath-taking Grade II listed hotel has lots of original Victorian features including high ceilings and large windows, combined to create a picturesque setting to provide an idyllic backdrop for your dream wedding. Choose from the traditional oak wood panelled Mozart Suite overlooking the stunning 19th century architecture of Newcastle Central train station, or the County Suite with its high vaulted ceiling and original stained glass windows. If you’re looking for something more intimate, the Strauss Suite would be ideal!
We pride ourselves on creating perfect wedding days – or, more accurately, the wedding day that’s perfect for you. However you’d like it to happen, we’ll plan it that way, and fill it with so many magical and memorable moments for you and your guests. And because we take care of everything, there’ll be no hassle or worries for you.
Just for you. With our compliments and included as part of all wedding packages:
• Experienced wedding planner to help you plan
• Free menu trial for the happy couple
• A red carpet arrival
• Wedding host to give you a main contact on your wedding day
• Complimentary use of the hotel’s cake stand and knife
• Free overnight accommodation for the happy couple with breakfast the next day in one of our Privilege rooms
• Discounted accommodation rates for your wedding guests
• A keepsake as a memento of your special day
• Celebrate your first anniversary with a complimentary overnight stay which includes dinner and breakfast
• Price guarantee: the price we agree at the time of booking will not increase for 18 months (excludes Government-imposed duty increases or changes to the rate of VAT)
If travelling by Rail or Metro the hotel is directly opposite Newcastle Central Train Station. By road after the Tyne Bridge take the first exit off the roundabout into Mosely Street. Follow the road left to St Nicholas Street, stay in the right hand lane onto Westgate Street. Continue along Westgate Street to Neville Street then turn right into the hotel car park