Scorrier House is a magnificent licensed venue for a wedding and/or reception. The house is sits in a perfect parkland and can accommodate 160 people. Up to 120 people can be seated in one room for a meal. It is situated in beautiful renowned flower filled gardens surrounded by 450 acres of woods and parkland. Privacy and exclusivity are guaranteed on your wedding day. Being a private family house you are able to organise your day as you wish and we are happy to help with the planning of your event as much or as little as you wish. On the day we will liaise to make sure everything runs smoothly.
1. A Marquee can be attached to make extra space.
2. Clients are free to buy their drink from whatever source they wish. The House does not charge corkage.
3. If the house only is being used it is licensed for 160 people. It does not apply if a marquee is being used in addition.
4. The period from Christmas until New Year is on application only.
5. All public holidays will be charged at weekend rates.
Type of Cuisine:
Directions by car:
Directions given with an appointment.
Directions by public transport:
Regular flights to Newquay from Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Dublin, Birmingham and Durham Tees Valley. (25 minutes to Scorrier House).
Local train station Truro or Redruth.