Slaugham Place is one of the most romantic and atmospheric venues in the south of England. The dramatic, four-hundred-year-old, listed, Grade II* ruins of Slaugham Place, a great Elizabethan manor house, have been restored under the supervision of English Heritage.
• Slaugham Place is licenced for civil ceremonies under its beautiful stone arches with up to 250 guests seated on the lawn
• Exclusive use of wonderful historic grounds that include ruins and a moat
• Up to 250 guests can be seated for dining
• Fully equipped luxury marquee provided by a dedicated supplier
• Caterers with over 20-years experience
• Open space for outside entertainment such as garden games
• Arrival by helicopter possible
Type of Cuisine:
Super Event - 01435 865904
Founded in 1996, Country House Wedding Venues deals with the development, marketing and booking administration for around 200 privately owned country houses, manor houses, restored barns, castles, schools and stately homes across the UK. The success of Country House Wedding Venues has meant that our website www.wedding-venues.co.uk is the number one site dedicated to privately owned venues in the UK. Our team of knowledgeable wedding advisors offers valuable advice to prospective wedding couples.