Host your wedding day at our magnificent country house in Bristol. We have a beautiful collection of individually designed rooms, each accommodating a variety of spaces to entertain any style. Take our elegant property, and host a small and intimate ceremony or a reception for 10 to 100 of your nearest and dearest. Set within 18 acres of enchanting gardens with a backdrop that reaches across to Wales, we can provide a splendid space for a marquee reception for up to 400 of your friends and family.
Our spectacular award-winning restaurant takes our character and personality, where East meets West in decor, and blends it with a delicious display of food and fine wine. Served in the surroundings of flickering candle light with views overlooking the gardens, create a reception like no other.
Our 14 exquisite bedrooms have been installed with all the little finishing touches and luxuries that provide both relaxation and comfort to you and your guests. Make our house your home, and together, we will create those everlasting memories by planning an event that is completely personal to you both as a couple.
You can count on our friendly and experienced wedding coordinator, Emilie and her ‘little black book’ of reliable suppliers who are ready to deliver your specific needs. Working with a passionate team of supportive staff, she will guide and deliver an attention to detail that will fulfil your particular requirements.
Your wedding will be unique, beautiful and intimate. Our magical surroundings will help with that. With a wealth of history that forms part of our character and style, get ready to be part of an everlasting love story that will still be told in years to come.
We would love to meet with you and help to plan your special day
From M5 motorway
• Leave motorway at Junction 17 (sign-posted Bristol West).
• Take the A4018 towards Bristol West.
• At the next roundabout take second exit.
• Continue down hill to mini roundabout.
• Continue on main road to a further roundabout (with Old Crow pub)
• Do a 180 degree turn at this roundabout to come back the way you came on the other side of the dual carriage way.
• Turn left following the brown sign to Clifton rugby club.
• Take lane at the right of the sports and social ground - IGNORE PRIVATE ROAD SIGNS. Continue up the lane crossing the motorway, passing the turning to Max Events on left and Berwick Lodge is through the gates straight on at the end of the lane.