Alveston House Hotel is far more than just a wedding venue. Our trained staff can take care of your wedding day entirely - from the wedding ceremony itself, through to your evening wedding reception, where we can cater for up to 100 guests.
Make your Wedding a truly memorable occasion with our Exclusive Wedding Packages. We offer exclusive use of our Georgian Manor House and Gardens with all 29 bedrooms for much less than you would think!
We’ll provide everything you need for your perfect Wedding and best of all, no need to spend time working out a price per head – everything is included in one unbelievable price.
What will be included in this amazing Wedding Package?
• Exclusive use of Alveston House Hotel and Gardens including all 29 bedrooms from 12noon until 11am the following day
• Your personal Wedding Co-ordinator to help you plan the details and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day
• A member of staff to act as an informal Toastmaster
• Celebratory Reception Drink following your Ceremony
• Three course Wedding Breakfast followed by coffee
• Wine or soft drinks to accompany your meal
• A glass of house Prosecco or Champagne for your speeches
• Floral table arrangements to compliment your bridal colours
• Ivory linen table cloths and napkins
• Personalised keepsake menus for the tables
• Cake stand and knife
• Evening Finger Buffet
• Late Night Bites – Hot Bacon or Cheese Rolls
• DJ and Disco
• Bar extension until 12.00am with your disco continuing until 12.30am
• Post-Wedding Breakfast (8.30-10.00am)
All this from just £8125
Make an appointment to view our beautiful Hotel and find out how we can make your dream wedding a reality. Enjoy afternoon tea with our compliments whilst we discuss your requirements and provide you with a bespoke quote. Call Carole or Lisa today on 01454 415050.
Type of Cuisine:
Directions by car:
From M5 North (Birmingham)
Leave M5 at junction 14. Go up the slip road and turn right. After a few hundred yards at T junction, turn left onto the A38 signed to Thornbury and Bristol. Stay on the A38 for about 4 miles - You will come to a double set of traffic lights - go straight through and up the hill. Go straight through the next set of traffic lights (there is a shell garage on the right hand side) and turn right into Davids Lane. The entrance to the Hotel is immediately on your right
From M5 South (Exeter)
Leave M5 at junction 16. Take the 1st exit from the roundabout - A38 to Thornbury and Gloucester. Alveston House Hotel is about 3.5 miles on the left hand side - just before the 3rd set of traffic lights at the turning to Thornbury
From M4 East (London)
Leave M4 at junction 20 - stay in the left hand lane onto the M5, stay in the left hand lane and leave the M5 at junction 16. Take the third exit from the roundabout - A38 to Thornbury and Gloucester. Alveston House Hotel is about 3.5 miles on the left hand side - just before the 3rd set of traffic lights at the turning to Thornbury
From M48 (Wales)
Leave M48 at junction 1 - take 2nd exit at roundabout,then first left B4461. Stay on the B4461 to Alveston (approx 4 miles). At crossroads (Cross Hands Public House opposite on right hand corner) turn left ionto Down Road. Take 2nd right into Greenhill Road and 3rd left into Davids Lane. Alveston House hotel is at the end of Davids Lane on the left hand side.
Directions by public transport:
If Travelling by Train
Our nearest train station is Bristol Parkway which is approximately 8 miles away.
If Travelling by Air
Bristol International Airport is approx 40 minute taxi journey.