The 4 star Brook Marston Farm Hotel was built in the 17th century and was the ancestral home of Sir Robert Peel, the founder of Her Majesty's constabulary.
The Brook Marston Farm Hotel is a country hotel near Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham, surrounded by nine acres of picturesque countryside.
Bespoke Wedding Packages available
You want this to be the happiest day of your life and so do we. To help make this happen we can offer you a very special package for your very special day, which will show you why were different to other wedding venues:
The Brook Wedding Charter:
• Our General Manager will meet with you beforehand and will be with you on the day.
• We will build a relationship with you to help and guide you right up to the event.
• You can meet our chef and create your own menu.
• You are invited to a free menu tasting
• Enjoy a complimentary night in any Brook Hotel including dinner and breakfast
• Special rates and assistance with hen parties and stag nights in any Brook Hotel
• Gift vouchers for dinners, Sunday lunch and afternoon tea
• A commemorative wedding plate gift from the hotel
• Enjoy the complementary bridal suite
• Family tables or private room for breakfast the morning after
• For your closest family we offer Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs
• Guaranteed wedding rates for family and friends
• Invitation to our Wedding Fayre and Open Evenings
• We have friendly customer focused service staff to look after your guests
• Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas to check your messages and facebook status
• Come back for complimentary bed & breakfast on your first anniversary
Permanent Marquee for up to 130 for the day and 200 for the evening. Last minute evening only reception package available from £15.00 per person plus £500.00 room hire for minimum of 80 guests. Our charm and character of The Courtyard Restaurant for up to 100 guests for an evening reception or the smaller more intimate wedding breakfast for up to 70 (minimum 40 guests)
Viewing recommended by appointment
Type of Cuisine:
Directions by car:
Leave the M42 at J9 and take the A446 towards Lichfield . After half a mile at the next island take the A4091 to Tamworth. After 1 1/2 miles, turn right at the sign to Bodymoor Heath. In half a mile there's a humpback bridge. Turn right immediately after it and go half a mile down the end of the lane where you'll find the Marston Farm Hotel.
Brook Marston Farm Hotel is also close to Birmingham, Nuneaton, Solihull and Hinckley.
Directions by public transport:
Own transport recommended
Near to Birmingham airport and Tamworth Rail Station (then complete journey by taxi)