Beautiful Setting, beautiful memories.
Steeped in history, Danesfield House is a magnificent Tudor-Style mansion set within a 65 acre country estate. With outstanding views over the River Thames and the Chiltern Hills, Danesfield house is an extremely popular Wedding Ceremony and Reception venue.
Whether you're planning a lavish party for hundreds or an intimate affair for close friends and family, the elegant architecture, stunning landscaped gardens and luxurious spa provide all the ingredients for you special day.
Weddings at Danesfield House Hotel & Spa from £85 per adult
£42.50 per child (over 5 years) / £21 per child (under 5 years)
What is included
• Room hire of the Versailles Suite*
• Yours will be the only wedding on the day
• One glass per person of Prosecco
• The Wedding Breakfast consisting of a three-course meal, with coffee and petits fours.
• Half a bottle of wine per person from our house selection.
• Red Carpet on arrival
• Complimentary use of our silver cake stand and knife
• Simple menu cards, table plan and place cards
• Complimentary accommodation for the Bride and Groom in one of our River or Tower Suites
• A complimentary bottle of Champagne in the bridal suite
• Evening room hire for the entertainment
• White chair covers
• Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator to guide you through the planning process
• Dedicated Events Team to ensure your day runs smoothly & professionally
*Minimum numbers apply.
Minimum numbers of 80 adults will apply to Saturdays between May & September. Minimum numbers of 60 adults will apply to Fridays & Sundays between May & September. Saturdays between October & April will be subject to minimum numbers of 60 adults.
Eleven bedrooms in addition to the bedroom included in your package at the rate of £229.00 per room per night will be guaranteed with a credit card as part of your booking. These will not be charged to you unless not taken by your guests directly.
Additional Classic Bedrooms will be offered at a rate from £179.00 per room per night bed & breakfast, subject to availability.
Wedding Package Upgrades
• A glass of Champagne for the Toast from £9.50 per person
• Champagne Wedding Upgrade Package: Upgrade your arrival drink and add a glass of Champagne for the Toast from £12 per person
• Evening Food Options from £5.75 per person (all guests must be catered for)
• Decoration, Lighting and Entertainment Upgrades, for example: DJ entertainment from £350 (7pm - midnight)
• Menu and Wine Tasting for Two from £150 in our stunning Oak Room (available Monday - Thursday, Lunch or Dinner service)
• Canapés from £7 for three per person
The above is a sample of the fantastic upgrades we can offer, please speak with your Wedding Co-Ordinator for more information.
Type of Cuisine:
Traditional British food with a creative modern flair.
Directions by car:
Via the M4: Exit at junction 8/9 and take the A404 towards Marlow and High Wycombe. Continue along the A404, and exit at the A4155 to Marlow and Henley. Follow this road through Marlow, going straight over both roundabouts and towards Henley. Continue for about 3 miles, and then go straight over the mini roundabout and down the hill, under a white iron footbridge. Danesfield House is on your left.
Via the M40: Exit at junction 4 and take the A404 towards Marlow and Maidenhead. Continue along the A404, and exit at the A4155 to Marlow and Henley. Follow this road through Marlow, going straight over both roundabouts and towards Henley. Continue for about 3 miles, and then go straight over the mini roundabout and down the hill, under a white iron footbridge. Danesfield House is on your left.
Directions by public transport:
From London Paddington to Maidenhead, where a taxi rank is available, offering transfer to
Danesfield House. Alternatively, change at Maidenhead for a connecting train to Marlow.
(Marlow Station does not offer a taxi rank, so taxis/cars would need to be pre-ordered)