Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, where you want to celebrate with friends and family. Choosing to celebrate your wedding day in this unique Grade II* listed country manor house, set in 14 acres of gardens, provides an exclusive and tranquil setting for the privacy of this special day.
We are pleased to be able to offer formal dining for 50 guests with up to 150 guests for an evening reception, larger numbers can be catered for in a marquee situated within the grounds.
Rather than offer set packages, we work very much to your requirements, personalizing every aspect of your celebration to make it unique to you. Our established network of suppliers includes musicians, entertainers and florists, while our own chefs can create delicious menus to suit all occasions.
The Hall is decorated to the highest standards throughout, with many period features such as mullion windows, spectacular fireplaces and original oak paneling still in place. The rooms all situated on the ground floor have their unique character and can create the ideal setting for your special event.
The grounds are perfect for photographs and allowing you and your guests to relax and mingle, or when a marquee is required in conjunction with the house to accommodate larger parties.
We have four rooms for civil ceremonies each offering individual characteristics and original features. We have the Gold Room and Garden Room , which provide seating for the larger weddings and the Library and Old Billiard for the more intimate ceremony.
Featuring a decorative stone fireplace and oak paneling, the Billiard room can be used as an extension to the Gold Room or for ceremonies.
Holmewood Hall has everything required to create wonderful memories for you to cherish for years to come.
Type of Cuisine:
Various menu's for british menus and asian menus
Directions by car:
From the A1(M) [ Northbound ]
1. Exit the A1(M) at junction 15.
2. At the roundabout, take the first exit.
3. At the T-junction turn left over the A1(M).
4. At the next roundabout, take the first exit.
5. At the next roundabout, take the second exit.
6. At the next roundabout, take the second exit.
7. At the next roundabout, take the second exit.
8. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto the service road alongside the A1(M).
9. At Ratcliffes, turn right and right again onto the B660.
10. In Holme, take the third left into Short Drove (becomes Church Street)
11. Take the 2nd right (Private Driveway) leading to Holmewood Hall.
From the A1(M) [ Southbound ]
1. Exit the A1(M) at junction 16.
2. At the roundabout, take the second exit towards Stilton / Holme.
3. Then turn left across A1.
4. Turn right at the next roundabout.
5. Follow the service road alongside A1(M) south.
6. At Ratcliffes, turn left and then right onto the B660.
7. In Holme, take the third left into Short Drive (becomes Church Street)
8. Take the 2nd right (Private Driveway) leading to Holmewood Hall.
Directions by public transport:
The nearest mainline railway station is at Peterborough.
Peterborough is on the east coast mainline running between London (King's Cross) and the North East.
Services also run from Leeds, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leicester, Cambridge and Norwich.
For taxis call Adams Taxis on (01733) 555800.