Barton's Mill Pub & Dining is a late 17th century mill formerly known as Old Basing Mill.
Situated in the heart of Old Basing with scenic countryside, wildlife, and bordered by the river Loddon, our venue will provide a stunning backdrop to your special day. There is a private entrance to the restaurant to allow your guests the opportunity to be immersed in the history and workings of the Mill before the grand entrance to your reception.
The stunning Mills charming location provides the most wonderful backdrops for romantic occasions all year round.
Whether it is an intimate celebration for a few or a party for 150, you and your guests can relax and enjoy the beauty of the Barton's Mill Pub & Dining.
Your menu can be designed to suit your style, tastes and budget perfectly. To accompany such a delicious meal, we also offer an excellent selection of wine.
For a spectacular day, Barton's Mill is a stunning venue and a perfect place in which to celebrate your marriage.
• Stunning converted 17th Century Mill set in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, nestled just outside Basingstoke.
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies for up to 75 guests.
• Seated wedding breakfast for up to 65 guests, evening reception for up to 150.
• Stress free, all-inclusive mid-week wedding reception packages available in 2017.
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Romantic, intimate, charming and exclusive.
Directions by car:
Accessable from M3 Junction 8 follow brown tourist signs for Old Basing House.
Accessable from M4 Junction 11 follow A339 to Basingstoke from Reading. Follow brown tourist signs for Old Basing House.
Accessable from Newbury on A339
Situated 1 hour from London
Directions by public transport:
No direct bus route
Train station located in town centre with taxi rank directly outside.