A Victorian Manor House with ornate features dating back to the 1830s. There are four dining rooms varying in size with the largest able to accommodate up to 180 guests. We have ample free car parking space and lawned areas for photographs. If the weather spoils the taking of photographs outside, there are several ideal places inside the building to use.
Our small specialist team will help you to organise every aspect of your day with us. Our menus are designed to meet most budgets, with flexibility being key when discussing your requirements.
Feel free to contact us and discuss your day.
Type of Cuisine:
Directions by car:
From City Square, Leeds 3 miles, 10 minutes
1. Head west on Wellington St towards Quebec
2. Slight right onto Quebec St
3. Take the 2nd right onto E Parade
4. Continue onto Calverley St
5. Turn right onto Portland Way
6. Turn left onto Woodhouse Ln/A660
Continue to follow A660
7. Turn right onto Cottage Rd
8. Slight left onto Castle Grove Dr
Directions by public transport:
Headingley railway station is 1.5 miles, 5 minutes by car
Bus No. 1, 28, 95 & 96 from the town centre