Stoke Newington Town Hall
Stoke Newington Town Hall is a beautifully restored Art Deco building residing in the heart of one of London's most desirable areas.
The light and spacious glass-roofed reception creates a breathtaking entrance for your wedding guests, while two stunning spaces for small or large receptions are available to hire. The Council Chamber, perfect for ceremonies and small receptions, is served by an impressive Art Deco staircase. For larger events, the grand Assembly Hall sparkles below its glitter ball - the largest in Europe! Each room boasts original features alongside more contemporary additions and the nearby Clissold Park provides a beautiful setting for your wedding photos.
Contact our events team for more information or to organise a personal tour.
- Beautifully restored Art Deco building
- Two stunning spaces to hire
- Flexible spacefrom 50 - 600 guests
- Fully licensed to conduct marriage and civil partnership ceremonies
- Close to the beautiful Clissold Park, ideal for wedding pictures
- Dedicated events manager
- Kitchen, bar, dressing rooms and cloakrooms all included in the hire fee