The Brook New Bath Hotel is a magnificent 19th century property, built in 1802 and set within 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. Situated in Matlock Bath village, The New Bath Hotel is on the border of the Peak District National Park and overlooks the breathtaking Derwent Gorge. The hotel offers 55 modern comfortable ensuite guest rooms, well appointed banqueting suites,an indoor underground plunge pool filled from natural thermal springs, sauna, and tennis court.
You want this to be the happiest day of your life and so do we. To help make this happen we can offer you a very special package for your very special day:
The Brook Wedding Charter:
• Our General Manager will meet with you beforehand and will be with you on the day.
• We will build a relationship with you to help and guide you right up to the event.
• You can meet our chef and create your own menu.
• You are invited to a free menu tasting
• Enjoy a complimentary night in any Brook Hotel including dinner and breakfast
• Special rates and assistance with hen parties and stag nights in any Brook Hotel
• Gift vouchers for dinners, Sunday lunch and afternoon tea
• A commemorative wedding plate gift from the hotel
• Enjoy the complementary bridal suite
• Family tables or private room for breakfast the morning after
• For your closest family we offer Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs
• Guaranteed wedding rates for family and friends
• Invitation to our Wedding Fayre and Open Evenings
• We have friendly customer focused service staff to look after your guests
• Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas to check your messages and facebook status
• Come back for complimentary bed & breakfast on your first anniversary
Type of Cuisine:
Leave the M1 at J28. at J28. Follow the signs to Matlock along the A38. Turn off at the A610, signposted Ambergate. Turn right at the A6, following signs for Matlock. The hotel is situated on the left-hand side before you reach Matlock Bath itself. From the South leave the M1 at J27 and take the A617 into Chesterfield. Go straight across the first roundabout, then turn left on the second onto the A619. Pass Ravensgate retail park on your left. Through the lights to the next roundabout. Turn left and pass the Queens Park Leisure Centre. At the roundabout at the top of the hill turn right onto the A632 to Matlock. When you reach Matlock follow signs for Town Centre which will bring you to another roundabout. Follow signs for A6 to Derby. Pass through the village of Matlock Bath (1 mile) and the New Bath is on the right of the road, just after leaving the village.