China Fleet Country Club is the perfect wedding venue in Cornwall for couples and their guests, nestled in Saltash on the Cornwall and Devon border the China Fleet Country Club is truly a hidden gem of the South West, exuding beauty, tranquillity and romance it is the perfect venue for your wedding.
Impeccably managed by our experienced wedding coordinator with our dedicated team, we will work hard to ensure that your wedding day is tailor made, exceeding your expectations and giving you and your guests a spectacular wedding day to remember.
Your Exclusive Wedding Day
We understand that you are very special and your day is extremely important to us, that is why your wedding will be the only one at our venue on your chosen day.
We are licensed to conduct both civil ceremonies and civil partnerships and our enviable setting is perfect for your memorable day.
We can cater for all sized receptions, from small intimate gatherings to large extravagant celebrations up to 200. Meeting in our beautiful, original stoned walled Farm House and then moving to your Ceremony room, followed by your reception in one of the four perfect suites of your choice.
We have a 3 packages to choose from, all designed to make your day special. Packages include:-
· Experienced wedding coordinator to help you plan your day
· Your chosen function suite(s)
· Arrival drink for your day guests
· 3 course wedding menu with 2 glasses of wine
· Drink for the celebratory toast
· Evening buffet for all your day guests
· Red Carpet on Arrival
· Your own host on the day
· Chair covers and sashes
· Use of our cake stand and cake knife
· White table linen
· Highchairs for your little guests
· Use of our beautiful grounds for that unforgettable photograph moment (weather permitting)
· Ample free car parking
· Built in projector and screen for those precious memories (excludes Farm House)
· Discounted rates for you & your guests in our spacious overnight accommodation
· Free use of all the leisure facilities for you and your guests when you stay with us
We also have more intimate packages to choose from.
We can cater for any individual requirements you may have and will always design a bespoke package for you.
Type of Cuisine:
From Traditional to Fine Dining
Directions by car:
A38 towards Saltash. Cross Tamar Bridge taking slip road before tunnel. Right at lights, Follow road and signs for China Fleet (3rd right & immediately left). Follow road to the end.
Near Plymouth, Liskeard and Callington.
Directions by public transport:
Local train and bus services information can be provided on request