Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the wedding team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle Airport hotel is dedicated to making your special day as enjoyable as possible.
To keep things simple, every couple hosting their wedding breakfast at the hotel will receive:
• A personal, red carpet welcome for themselves and their guests
• A celebratory glass of Champagne on arrival for the newlyweds
• Complimentary function room hire (minimum numbers required)
• Use of a silver wedding cake stand and knife
• A bedroom for use as a changing room by the bridal party until 7pm
• Overnight accommodation for the bridal couple in a deluxe room, including breakfast
• Free on-site car parking
• Discounted overnight room rates for all wedding guests
We can also help with the following
• Evening Entertainment
• Room Dressing, for example, flowers, table decorations, coloured linen, chair covers etc
• Table Plans
To take advantage of this offer the couple must book a three-course dinner and drinks package for all guests
DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle International Airport has everything you’d expect from a leading hotel including a choice of 179 bedrooms, a business centre, 24-hour room service, fitness centre and car parking. We are conveniently located with easy access to city centre, access to the North and South from the A1, adjacent to Metro system and are the only Newcastle Airport hotel with direct access to the terminal building
Our onsite restaurant Fratello’s offers Italian cuisine with more informal dining options available in the hotel’s Columbus Bar.
Type of Cuisine:
Directions by car:
From the North:
The A1 is the principal road linking to the dual carriageway A696 which leads directly to Newcastle International Airport. From Edinburgh, the A68/A696 provides a direct road to the airport.
Recent upgrades to the A74 between Glasgow and Carlisle now make the journey to Newcastle International Airport even easier.
From the South:
Drive north on the A1 - the road bypasses Newcastle city centre and connects with the upgraded A696 direct to the Airport.
From the West:
The A69 links with the A1 and then the A696, providing a direct route to Newcastle International Airport.
If you have satellite navigation in your car our postcode is NE13 8BZ.
Directions by public transport:
Newcastle International Airport has a dedicated Metro (light rail) station with direct links to the city centre.