St Donats Arts Centre is set in the outstandingly beautiful grounds of UWC Atlantic College, St Donats Castle and is a premier cultural centre in South Wales. You approach the Arts Centre via a beautiful courtyard and the Centre itself comprises of two large rooms which are used for wedding ceremonies, wedding breakfasts and evening parties. The Glass Room has floor to ceiling glass windows and benefits from stunning sea views and can seat up to 120 on round tables for a wedding breakfast. Adjoining the Glass Room is our medieval Tythe Barn which is ideal for wedding ceremonies and evening parties for up to 200 guests. Access to the seafront is also possible for wedding photos.
Please see St Donat's Castle, Atlantic College if you would like to book the castle for your special occasion
Type of Cuisine:
Catering partners. Menus on request
Directions by car:
Leave the M4 at Junction 33 (Cardiff West and Airport) and at the first major exit take the A48 towards Bridgend
• From near Cowbridge, the College is sign-posted;
• At Pentre Meyrick, turn left and follow the road to Llantwit Major;
• Just before Llantwit Major, the route is sign-posted to the right at a traffic circle;
• Continue on the B4265 for approximately one mile;
• Turn left at the staggered junction (sign-posted) and follow the narrow farm road;
• At the next T-junction, turn left and enter through the second set of gates on your right to St Donats Castle and the campus (signposted by brown tourist signage).
Directions by public transport:
The nearest train station is in Llantwit Major, trains run every hour from Cardiff and Bridgend.
Bus numbers 303 & 304 run every hour from Llantwit Major and Bridgend to the main gate of the campus.